Thursday, September 22, 2011

....

Good golly miss molly, I love me some Fall. Have I said that before? I believe I have.

This year there will be pumpkin bread, cherry apple cider, trips to the orchard, and midnight dancing in my garden before I rip up all of my dying plants. Out with the old and in with the new. I'm also looking forward to the lack of leaf-raking (cause I don't have a yard, woo!), Halloween parties (cause I will be in THEEUROPEANUNION) and cold ears, cause I made myself this here hat.

I finished it a couple of weeks ago, while I was sick with allergy-stuff and bored in bed all day. The pattern is from Erica-Knits. I had to make a few alterations so that it would be big enough to fit my head, but I think it turned out quite well regardless. Now it just needs to be blocked, and maybe I will add a pompom.

(note: Is "pompom" spelled "pompom" or "pompon"? Is that latter just a european spelling? Maybe it's like the whole "sherbert"-"sherbet" thing.)


No comments: