Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Movie Knits

Long, long ago when I was still a naive college student, I stumbled across an article on Fecal Face about artist Jeremy Fish. The only thing I really remember about said article is that much hooha was made over the fact that Mr. Fish was wearing the same sweater as someone named "Lebowski" and I did not know who Lebowski was but I did know that he had excellent taste in sweaters and I needed this one particular sweater. Four years later, I am much better acquainted with the ways of the Dude, and I still have not been able to escape the lure of his majestic cardigan. Then, voila- I stumbled across this pattern. God bless the poor woman who sat there and figured this thing out. Now all I have to do is knit it, which I am estimating will take me....about six months. Ha.

No comments: