Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Allow Me to Gloat A Bit

Headdresses are going to be big. Did I not tell you that already? And now look what Karl just slapped onto the Spring 09 couture runway:
*
Did I call that, or DID I CALL THAT? Style.com says that Japanese hairstylist Kamo and his team are the ones responsible for these paper flower creations. Swoon.

In keeping with my headdress obsession, I am now planning on teaching another class for free school. This one will focus on basic crafting skills such as simple sewing techniques and the construction of pom poms, yo-yos, and felt flowers and fruit, which we will use to make lovely hair pieces, fascinators, head bands, barrettes, etc. etc. etc. Soooooo, if you happen to be reading this, and you happen to be around Lincoln, NE, and you happen to be interested in this free(!) class, please let me know and I will send you more information. Woot!

*Chanel, photo by Mateo Volta via Style.com

No comments: