Friday, March 27, 2009

So Little Time

- Last night I attended Wiki's weekly crochet circle. It's so nice to just sit and chat and work on projects with some very fun people.

- My friend, Winnie, is expecting a tiny baby boy any day now (in fact he might already be here!), so I am working like a crazy person to finish a granny-square blanket for him. I'll show you some pictures when it's finished.

- He-Man is teaching me to play the violin! "Must...practice.... Must...stay...motivated...."

- Look at this!

Yoshitoshi is probably my favorite artist. I love everything about his work and could talk about it forever and ever (but I won't). This is the year that I'm finally going to get focused, make art that is show-worthy, and get a show. I'm working on a series of portraits loosely based on Yoshitoshi's "Women" series and hopefully I'll end up with some good pieces.

No comments: