Monday, March 2, 2009

Hello Pony Pals

I've been gone for a while.
Sorry.

My camera is dead and I have no fun photos to post, but I will let you know what is going on in my life.

This Saturday, March 7, is the Benson High craft fair in Omaha, NE. The lovely JoJo and I are sharing a table. Most of these high school sponsored schindigs are geared towards middle aged+ ladies, but a little birdie told me a few years ago that the Benson fair always falls on the same weekend as several sports tournaments, which means packs of bored teenagers will be roaming the halls. Hopefully they will flock to my cheap, neon tchotchkes and I'll come away with enough pocket change to put a small dent in the bill for this:

A Suzuki Q Chord: instrument of choice amongst nuns, invalids, and the musically retarded. I won it on ebay for about 50% retail, and UPS says it will be in my hot little hands by tomorrow night. Ever since acquiring the magical melodica, I'm nigh obsessed with cultivating the ultimate collection of obscure, easy-to-play music machines.

Next on my to-do list is: 1) write a slew of awesome songs, 2) become America's techno-indie darling, 3) marry a: Justin Vernon, b: Jim James, and/or c: Robin Pecknold. Easy as pie!

No comments: