Friday, January 23, 2009

Is it wrong to dub myself "America's Potential Raddest First Daughter"?

I don't know about you guys, but I'm pretty interested in the new First Little Ladies. I'm hoping that all of the crazy attention doesn't keep them from growing up as normal kids.

Anywho, did you hear about their first night in the White House? Apparently there was some sort of scavenger hunt which ended with them finding the frickin Jonas Brothers. Trust me; I'm not a fan of the J-Bros, but I think it would be preeeeetty awesome to find your favorite band hiding in your new house.

This got me day-dreaming: My father has just been elected 45th President of the United States. Please ignore the fact that he is a machinist and has absolutely no training in political science...or law...or foreign policy...yeah... He will be the shortest president ever elected, the first president to have facial hair since William Howard Taft in 1908, and he will become iconic for wearing Cosby sweaters while delivering the State of the Union address.

It is my first night in the White House, and the staff is treating me and my closest friends to a scavenger hunt highlighting the history of my new home(we have already gone bowling in the basement, watched Teen Witch on the big screen, and gorged ourselves on twinkies and cheesy puffs). Upon deciphering the last clue, we are led to the coat closet where we hear suspicious noises coming from within (no, not those kind of noises!). I turn the brass door knob and out pops Arcade Fire! In mah house! Playin' for moi! The put on impromptu concert in the hallway, we canoodle a while, then I put on my J. Crew micro-fiber pajama pants and go to bed with a smile on my 26 year-old face.



Do tell: What band would pop out of your White House closet?

No comments: