Monday, December 14, 2009

The Almighty CatClock

I have so much Things That Look Like Other Things/Things You Should Buy Me material; I just know that it is going to take over this blog, and frankly -or as the French say, "franchement"- I'm OK with that. So I need a clever acronym for TTLLOT. Tot-a-lot? Tootlelot? Total Lot? Turtle Loot?!

Anyhow, STORYTIME: When I was a wee lass living in inner-city Omaha (s'where I get my street cred), my neighbors had one of these contraptions on their kitchen wall and I swore on all that was good and crafty that one day I would get my little paws on one and my life would be complete. Naturally, I forgot about this sacred oath until a few days ago when I saw THIS:
on this site
THEY ARE $59.99 AND THEY COME IN EIGHT COLORS AND THEY ARE ADORABLE. UUUUUUUUUUGH!

It's like I need one, but I don't. What a conundrum. So I did that thing that sons and daughters often do, where I went to my mother and said something like, "OH MOM THEY ARE SELLING CAT CLOCKS AGAIN...tooooooo baaaaaad it's too late to ask for one for Christmas." We'll see if that works. Probably not.

No comments: