Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Fresh Faced Party People

This is my buddy Stew. I ran into him at a party last weekend and I was bored, so we had a little photoshoot.

Some facts about Stew:
- I have no idea what he studies.
- Sometimes he plays the guitar so hard that he bleeds.
- Bought a pair of tights and wears them because he thinks they're cool.
- Once worked at a Renaissance Fair.
- Dances like nobody's watching.

Here are my other friends, HeMan and George Dempsey.

HeMan plays the violin almost every day.
- He studies optics and stars.
- Spent half the summer in Borneo.
- Rides a motorbike.
- Looks like Noel Gallagher and Noel Fielding.
- I want to steal his cardigan.

George Dempsey owns a very fancy synthesizer.
- He wears a lady's coat and carries a briefcase.
- I first met him when he [kind of] randomly appeared at my Dance Pants Party.
- His mother's pug just had puppies, and I am going to steal them after I steal HeMan's cardigan.

No comments: