Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Crips, etc.


If I had $79 USD to spend on a plastic bicycle basket which I would surely drop and break after a week of use, I would buy this Marie Louise Gustafsson model from Design House Stockholm and carry my rabbit inside of it while I cruise around my neighborhood on a sunny summer afternoon. Unfortunately this would not be possible because A) I do not have $79 to spend on a flipping bike basket and B) in all likelihood, said rabbit would leap from said basket, bite me, scurry into a sewer drain where she would happen upon a pool of radioactive slime, transform into a hideous rabbit-monster, and join up with the Crips. Blue is her color.
Speakin of Crips...I am moving downtown in a couple-three weeks, hurrah. Tildar the Terrible and I found a pretty swank pad on Goodhue Boulevard. Goodhue will also be the name of my new etsy shop. I've been working pretty hard lately making cool stuff to sell like owl masks and tiny taxidermy. Planned shop opening day is April 30 and I'm stickin' to it. We'll see how it goes...

No comments: