Tuesday, December 2, 2008

It's A Bit Late, But...

I hope everyone had a nice little Thanksgiving. I drove home to stay with the parents for the extended weekend, where I fully appreciated hearing such phrases as: "Help yourself to whatever's in the fridge", "Let's go out to eat - we're paying", and the glorious "It's your little brother's job to clean the bathroom."

Other weekend highlights included:
- winning a pair of sparkle-socks in my extended family's nerdy Thanksgiving Olympics
- getting tackled face-first into an angry shrub by my beast of a brother
- slightly dirty jokes from my straight-laced parents
- swooning over Jeremy Enigk (for free!) in the company of my lovely friends
- turning the apartment into a holiday art installation
- first (short-lived) snow of the season

Photos! Tonight! Hopefully!

No comments: