Thursday, June 10, 2010

Dos

Two good people had their birthday yesterday.

Fisha just moved to Europe for her job and hopefully spent her 24th sipping fine German ale.
Clinty turned 25 and hosted a smokin' party. Here he is, looking tired and happy and handsome at the end of the night. Last weekend he asked me to go see the movie Splice with him. I declined because I thought it sounded kind of ucky, but to make up for it I baked him this Splice-themed birthday cake. Part chicken, part fish, part baby Jesus, with a pea for the eye since I couldn't think of anything else. The sprinkles represent *the magic of science*, haha. And here, friends, is what happens when you drive a car with a cake in your lap and slam on the brakes because the car in front of you stops suddenly and you were too busy waving at your friends on the motorcycle next to you to pay attention to the road. Coughcough. Oh well. Taste before beauty, right?

Happy Birthday, Loves!

No comments: