Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I Actually Find Lots of Things Delightful

I was at Daawuud's house the other night, porchin' it up, when I discovered his DELIGHTFUL toilet. I have never sat on a tinier piece of porcelain in my life - I felt like Buddy the Elf at the North Pole. I thought all toilets came in the same size! Maybe this means that they make extra large toilets, too!?

Random Fact: Circus people call toilets "donnikers". Love it!


On to the real post of the day, ahem. I finally scanned the first coloring book page for my public art project, kunstkabinett (means, roughly, "cabinet of curiosities).

Featuring "Ghost Dog: the Way of the Samurai" starring Forest Whitaker and featuring the music of RZA of the Wu Tang Clan. This movie incorporates all of my favorite things: gangstas/gangsters, wanky eyes, ice cream, the French language, and small children of indeterminable gender. Go watch it! And if you want a copy of this page, give me your e-mail and I'll send you the JPEG. Cheers!

No comments: